COOKING ON LINE : ON LINE
Cooking On Line : Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough Recipes : How Long To Cook A Boneless Pork Loin.
Cooking On Line
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
Petite Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
Petite Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
Chefs: Therese de Grace & Karen Balcom
2 std packages full fat cream cheese
? tsp + ? tspnutmeg
? tspvanilla extract
1/3 cup + ? cupwhite sugar
3 egg yolks
3 cups graham cracker crust
? cupmelted butter
? tspcayenne pepper
1.Preheat oven to 375°F. Line one 4-inch spring form pan (or 5 cake rings) with parchment paper.
2.In a bowl, combine graham cracker crust, ? cup of sugar, cayenne and butter and mix until well combined. Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the spring form pan or your cake rings (about ?-inch high) and put aside.
3.Using a food processor, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and silky and fold in remaining ingredients. Spread filling evenly into spring form pan or rings, and bake for 45 minutes (25 minutes for ring molds). Cheesecake should be refrigerated for at least 2 hours before serving.
Dark Spiced Rum Sauce
2 cups sugar
? cup water
? cup + ? cupheavy cream
2 Tbspmelted butter
2 Tbspdark spiced rum
1 tsprum extract
? tsp eachcinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper, grated ginger
1.In a medium sauce pan, add sugar, water, spiced rum, rum extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper, grated ginger. Stir and cook on medium-high heat until the sugar syrup starts to change colors around the outer edge to an amber-brownish color, or if using a candy thermometer, reaches 350°F.
2.Remove from heat immediately and using a wooden spoon or whisk, quickly stir everything to keep the sugar water from burning. Your simple syrup should be a golden ale-brown. As you continue to stir, pour in ? cup of warm heavy cream and melted butter. When the cream makes contact with the sugar water it will start bubbling violently. Continue to stir until the sugar crystallization dissolves. Finally, add ? cup of additional warm heavy cream (and rum) until caramel sauce is nice and smooth. Serve warm.
Tropical Fruit Salsa
1/3 cup finely brunnoise mango
? cup finely brunnoise papaya
1/3 cup minced lychee fruit
? cup diced pineapple
1 tspgrated ginger
1 tsp white rum
1 tspmaple syrup
juice of 1 Tbsp of finely chopped lemon balm
1.Toss all ingredients together and allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast
2 cups10% cream
8 egg yolks
1 tsp vanilla extract
as requiredegg bread, thickly sliced
1.Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2.To make the custard batter, whisk cream, egg yolks and vanilla extract until well combined.
3.Smash your cheesecake - it can be chunky or smooth according to your taste. Nestle about 3 heaping tablespoons in the centre of two thick slices of egg bread.
4.Heat a pan with vegetable oil, over medium heat. Submerge cheesecake sandwich into the custard batter. Sear French toast on both sides and transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 8-9 minutes (until the filling is warm). Drizzle with dark spiced rum sauce and top with tropical fruit salsa. Serve immediately.
Class participants on the line...
Plating up a gorgeous Pan Seared Red Snapper with summer herb Beurre Blanc, over a Provencal vegetable tian and wilted spinach. Bob and Chef Devin work the line!
Paired with a 2007 Domaine Ninot Rully Blanc La Barre
recipe for cookie dough
cookie monster theme
oatmeal cookies without flour
old fashioned cookie recipes
cookbook fundraiser ideas
how to cook a rib of beef
oatmeal cookie calories
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:all clad cookware review
Welcome to FC2!
- ALL CLAD COOKWARE REVIEW. ALL CLAD (11/07)
- CHRISTMAS COOKIE RECIPES COOKIE EXCHANGE - CHRISTMAS COOKIE (11/07)
- COOK COUNTY NATURALIZATION RECORDS. NATURALIZATION RECORDS (11/07)
- COOKER PANASONIC. PANASONIC (11/07)
- COOKIES FILE LOCATION : FILE LOCATION (11/07)
- COOKING ON LINE : ON LINE (11/07)
- COOKING WITH SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN. COOKING WITH SPECIAL (11/07)
- CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - CRUNCHY PEANUT (11/07)
- DANE COOK MONOPOLY VIDEO : MONOPOLY VIDEO (11/07)
- EASY SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK RECIPE : PULLED PORK RECIPE (11/07)
- EASY SUGAR COOKIE ICING RECIPE : COOKIE ICING RECIPE (11/07)
- FROSTED CHRISTMAS COOKIES - FROSTED CHRISTMAS (11/07)
- GINGER NUT COOKIE RECIPE. COOKIE RECIPE (11/07)
- GLASS COOKWARE SET : GLASS COOKWARE (11/07)
- PANASONIC RICE COOKER PRICE IN INDIA : PANASONIC RICE COOKER (11/07)
- ROAST BEEF RECIPE SLOW COOKER : ROAST BEEF RECIPE (11/07)
- SLOW COOKER PORK BACK RIBS - PORK BACK RIBS (11/07)
- TAZ COOKIE JAR : TAZ COOKIE (11/07)
- VEGAN COOKIE COMPANY : VEGAN COOKIE (11/07)